Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tiny Fingers and Tiny Toes!


I am sorry for being absent for so long! I have been occupied with our new baby! He is a precious little boy. We will call him Boy in the Mid-west here on the blog or BMW for short. (We don't make a practice of sharing our real names or face pictures on the internet.)


He was born one week past his due date. I was not looking forward to labor so I didn't mind waiting. God was so good to me, though, and labor and delivery was so much easier than I imagined it would be. After spending a few hours holding our little boy I realized if I had known what joy he would bring I would have found the waiting very hard and been quite impatient.



Praise the LORD for so many answered prayers! He has blessed us beyond measure!


O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

 Psalms 34:8


2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Praise the Lord that everything went smoothly for you! We enjoyed seeing the pictures that you all have sent; please keep them coming! :)

Sister in the Mid-west said...

JoAnna,
Thank you for your prayers! I will try to send more pictures soon. It is amazing how quickly he is growing and changing!