I thought I'd take a few minutes to show you what sewing project I worked on last week (and into this week, too).
I made theses doll dresses out of some type of taffeta that I had laying around. I don't have any dolls so I was guessing about the dimensions.
I did use a real baby's dress to help guide me. :)
The little girl that I am going to give these dresses to spends a lot of time playing with her dolls and I am hopeful that she has a doll that will fit into these dresses.
This is the first time I have made doll dresses and they took me a lot longer to finish than I expected. I intended on them being a birthday gift, now they are going to be a belated birthday gift. :)