Saturday, April 7, 2018

We Have A New Baby!


Our new bundle of joy is now 3 week old. He is growing so fast! Yes, I said, "He," we have another precious boy!


I was 13 days over due and getting really tired of waiting to have our baby. Everything went smoothly and peaceful when I finally did go into labor.


I had a uneventful planned home birth. Our new little boy was 8 lbs. 10 oz. at birth. He is growing heathily and put on 13 oz. in his first week! We are so grateful for him!


Psalms 127:3 KJV
 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Such a sweet post! Did you make the acorn family? It's adorable. Happy for you all!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! So glad to hear that all went well. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Children truly are such a precious blessing from the Lord!

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Yes, I did make the acorn family. Last fall I made a lot acorn people with BMW. Since I don't share photos of our family members on the blog I thought using our acorn family would be cute. I would like to find some moss to put around the base and cover the glue.

Haley Smith said...

I was so happy we got to meet him right away and hope we can all get together more often so the little ones can know each other well and play together. 😊❤️

Haley Smith said...

⬆️ Wow, apparently major run on sentences happen during middle of the night feedings. Only parts of my brain must be awake. 😛

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Haha! I didn't even notice! :) I am glad you were able to come see him on his first day, too. I want our kids to have as much fun together as we had with our cousins when we were growing up.

Diana said...

Congratulations!! I had you on my mind today and decided to click over and see if your newest had put in an appearance yet. Hurray for new babies and healthy births!!! :)

Diana

Ylva ChasingButterflies said...

A little late, but congratulations :)

A Heart of Praise said...

I love your little acorn family! :) I hope we can visit the States and meet your new little one sometime this summer!