Tuesday, August 26, 2014

5 Things I'm Thankful For



1.  The Lord Jesus Christ

2. A week visit with our Grandma...Beautiful times of listening to stories of her childhood,
how she met her husband, (Grandpa) and what it was like learning in a one room school house.
 I love old fashioned days, such simplicity and beauty!!





3.  Rainy, summer days and powerful, refreshing, Thunderstorms 




4.  Birdwatching and feeding the birds (Cardinal's, Sparrows, Wrens, and Hummingbirds)           



My last batch of handmade bar soap (Cranberry and Mandarin)

         5.  The opportunity to make handmade, cold-processed soap again...Peppermint this time!!
 For those interested, I may post some pictures soon and also a basic soap recipe.

1 comment:

A Heart of Praise said...

I enjoyed reading your list. :) it's always good to stop and thank God for all His many blessings in life.