I received a really nice flower pressing kit for my birthday, a couple months ago, from my older sister.
I was really excited to put flowers in the press and see how they turned out.
I selected a few zinnias, because they were plentiful, and got started.
I layered brown paper and paper towels around my flowers and leaves, following the instructions in the book.
I waited for six weeks while the flowers dried and flattened.
When I opened the press, this is what I found....
Apparently, something went wrong. It looks like the thickest parts in the center molded.
Thankfully, there are still some flowers blooming, so, I set up another batch. We will see how they turn out in about six weeks. :)