Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I have a lot to be thankful for! I am most thankful for the salvation I have in Jesus Christ. I am grateful that eternal life is a free gift and I do not have to work to receive it or work to keep it. I am thankful that the life I have in Christ will last forever and I can't do anything to "mess" that up.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. 



I hope that you all are blessed by being able to be surrounded by loved ones and share a special time together around a bountifully spread table this Thanksgiving holiday!



Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.Psalm 103:1-5


No comments: