Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October Sewing Progress

 

Mr. In The Midwest ripped a button off of this shirt at the cuff and in the process the button was shattered. This shirt has a button halfway up the sleeve for a roll-y up tab. He never uses those roll-y up tabs, so I took the roll-y up button and sewed it onto the cuff.

I have a skirt that needed a little repair on the side zipper. It took a few minutes with needle and thread to fix.
These whale eyes have been holding me back from going on to projects that I would rather do. The white part of the eyes are so tedious. I just hate doing it, so I put it off. But, I finally buckled down and finished the last one this morning. Score for getting them finished before the next month began!

Now on to more enjoyable projects.......
I want to sew a couple doll dresses for my daughter. Her birthday is in December. So, let's see how many doll dress I can get done for her birthday present. :)

My great-aunt so generously sent me several doll dress patterns. I am looking forward to using them in November!



No comments: