Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Cloth Diaper Wipes

I have been having good success with cloth diapering. I may do a post later on the type of cloth diapers I have used and how I have liked them. 

But, today I will share how I have used cloth wipes. Sometimes, I do it the, "old fashioned way," by just grabbing a rag and wetting it at the sink before a change. It is very convenient to have a wipe already, wet, and waiting to be used, though.

 

Cloth Diaper Wipes And Wipe Solution:

15-17 Rags (I use cut up t-shirts. Baby wash cloths work great,too.)
A Container For The Wipes
1 1/2 cups water
1 tsp. Baby Oil
1 tsp. Baby Soap

Fold the rags and place them the in the container. Mix the soap and oil into the water. Pour the water solution over the rags. Let them soak for several minutes and then flip them over. It will take a little while, (maybe 30 minutes), for the water to get soaked up all the way.


No comments: