Monday, February 13, 2017

Bible Reading Encouragement


(Numbers 22:18 KJV) And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.

(Numbers 23:8 KJV) How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied?

(Numbers 24:10 KJV) And Balak’s anger was kindled against Balaam, and he smote his hands together: and Balak said unto Balaam, I called thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast altogether blessed them these three times.

(Numbers 24:11 KJV) Therefore now flee thou to thy place: I thought to promote thee unto great honour; but, lo, the LORD hath kept thee back from honour.


Today we read the story of Balaam and Balak (Numbers 22-24) in our Bible reading for the day.

We have fallen behind a few times, but thankfully we have been able to catch up by reading two extra chapters a day for several days.

I would like everyone to be encouraged, who is trying to read their Bible through in a year, "Don't give up if you are behind!" 

No comments: