Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Italian Chicken Marinade Recipe

Italian Chicken Marinade


1/3 cup water
1/3 cup white wine vinegar (or vinegar of your choice)
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 TBS. Worcestershire sauce
1 TBS. Oil
Up to 5 lbs. Chicken

Mix. Pour over chicken. Marinade at least 20 minutes. Grill normal size chicken breasts 7 minutes on each side. (The gigantic breasts from Aldi take 10 minutes on each side.) Remove from grill. Cover and rest 5 minutes before slicing.

This chicken is great served warm or chilled. Cold leftovers make a wonderful addition to pasta salad.


9 comments:

Haley Smith said...

I just had this for lunch in a wrap with chipotle ranch, lettuce, tomatoes, and Gouda. Delicious. I should get out the recipe now and see if I told you correctly 😆

Sister in the Mid-west said...

That sounds tasty! I was thinking I need to double check the recipe when I get home, too. :P But, I did use the recipe the way that you sent it and it turned out great!

Sunshine Country said...

Sounds good! I really enjoy grilled chicken. But I usually don't have the patience to get the grill going and do it myself. One of the boys sometimes will, though, which is nice. :)

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Thank you for the comment, Sunshine Country! Jathan was telling me that he does wood fired grilling. I have done that in the past, but it is so time consuming. I'm glad to have a gas grill now, it is so convenient.

Amy said...

This is delicious! So moist and flavorful! I’ll definitely add it to my favorite recipes cookbook. Thanks for posting!

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Thank you for the comment, Amy! You're welcome for the recipe. I am glad you liked it. :)

Amy said...

Making this tonight! hoping it turns out as good as yours. :)

Sister in the Mid-west said...

I'm sure it will! I feel flattered! :) Thank you for the comment! :)

Tiffany Smith said...

Sounds good! I want to try it now!!