Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Nature | September 2026

 There are several sunrises coming up in this month's collection. I cannot get over how beautiful sunrise is! It is so frustrating to look at my screen after taking a picture and see only a fraction of the details showing up in the picture compared to what I can see with my naked eye. You are just going to have to get outside and see some sunrises to understand what I feel.




Our last monarch emerged. I was able to catch it on video.


It was so gorgeous!

"I've got to go! I've got to go to Mexico!"

My neighbor sent me this picture and asked if I wanted it. She knows me. I said, "Yes!"
We look forward to seeing what type of moth it turns into. We used Google lens to identify it as a Polyphemus Moth Caterpillar. They are huge!





No comments: