Wednesday, July 2, 2014

True Love and Gods Promises




The great cause of neglecting the Scriptures is not want of time, 
but want of heart.  Some idol taking the place of Christ.

Robert Chapman



"When Thou saidst, Seek ye My face; 
my heart said unto Thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek."

- Psalms 27:8




And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luke 6:46


If ye love Me, keep my commandments.
John 14:16

Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, 
which have wrought His judgment; seek righteousness,
 seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid
 in the day of the Lord's anger. 
Zephaniah 2:3

And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall
search for Me with all your heart.  
Jeremiah 29:13


There are more than 14,000 promises in the Bible –
God has not broken one of them.
Author Unknown


No comments: