Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Think On These Things.

I love zinnias! I may have gone overboard snapping pictures of this bloom.  It was such a vibrant specimen that I couldn't help myself. :)   I love this verse, too!   What do we allow our minds to dwell on? I know I can say that I need to be more vigilant in directing my thoughts toward things of virtue and away from the frivolous and sinful things of this world.


"Finally, brethren, 
whatsoever things are true,


whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just,



whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,


whatsoever things are of good report; 
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,


 think on these things."

Philippians 4:8

4 comments:

Sunshine Country said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the close-ups. Zinnias are such pretty flowers, and so easy to grow. :) I should get this verse printed out; it's always good to have verses like to this around the home to bring back to mind throughout the day.

Anonymous said...

The photos are gorgeous! I love orange and flowers, and also the scripture verse. Thanks!! :)

A Heart of Praise said...

Wow these pictures sure are pretty!! Love the detail on the close ups.

simplicity said...

A Heart of Praise,
Thank you! I was inspired by the post you did on your blog with flower pictures and Psalm 103. :)
-Sister in the Mid-west