Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Flower Press Attempt No. 2

Here are the flowers I used.

And, this is how they turned out....

Not, too, bad. I have a lot to learn, but these results weren't very disappointing.

After a couple weeks in the press I checked them and noticed that the papers between the flowers were quite damp and some parts of the flowers were starting to mold.
So, I learned that I need to check on my flowers in the press early.

I was able to save a couple of petals from the last batch,

And, make this card for Mr. In The Mid-west:


A Heart of Praise said...

The flowers look like they turned out nice! Glad it worked better for you this time!

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Thank you, Heart of Praise! I am glad, too. :)