Friday, September 29, 2023

Crafts And Projects | September

 I didn't do much sewing this month, seeing as how our homeschool is back in session. 

I made some little felt dolls for my children, along with a few different sets of clothes.



I was able to finish the dress that I wrote about in August. I finished it before September started, so technically this is not a September project. I finished it in time for my birthday (September 3rd) so I am calling it my Birthday Dress.


I had to sew a button on to this dress, which you may recognize from July. I couldn't believe that it was missing ANOTHER button! That makes three buttons that I have had to replace on this dress.


I have still been working on the stuffed animal whale eyes. 


This concludes my project report for the month of September. 

I hope all your projects are going well!





No comments: