Sunday, March 19, 2017

What Has Quickening Power? Q And A

Q. What has power to quicken?

John 6:63
A. The words that Jesus spake cause life.


Q. What has the power to save?

Romans 1:16

A. The gospel of Christ has power to save.



Q. What is the seed that a soul winner sows?


Luke 8:11
A. The seed is the word of God.


Q. Who hath the words of life?

John 6:68
A. Jesus has the words of life.


Q. What incorruptible seed causes a person to be born again?

1 Peter 1:23
A. The word of God is the incorruptible seed.

See how important the words of God are? They bring life to the soul.

One's salvation testimony is a wonderful and encouraging thing to hear, but, sharing your testimony without any of God's words has no saving power.

If you want to be able to throw The Life Raft to a person sinking down into Hell you need to use God's life giving words.

Something I, personally, need to do, is commit to memory verses from the Bible that contain the gospel of Christ. That way I will never be without the ability to lead someone to eternal salvation.

Q. What are those words?
A. Here are some:

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knowest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; you wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth in him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth in him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believes thou this?
Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but, the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.






No comments: