Wednesday, October 7, 2020

My Friend's New Blog!

 

I have been helping my friend, Leah, start a blog! It is called Fluttering Towards Faith. She wrote her first post this morning! She is really new at this blogging stuff. Please go check her blog out and show her some kindness! Here is a link.


I met Leah on a recent stay in Pennsylvania. She is a true kindred spirit! Our personalities meshed right away! She is a sweet, generous, Christian lady. We share a lot of the same interests. I "ooed and awwed" over her beautiful garden. She showed me her chickens and her goats. I was really excited to see the goats! They were some nice looking Nubians. I grew up with Nubian dairy goats and dream of having some in the future. Leah sort of inherited her goats and she doesn't milk them or anything. She takes good care of them, though, their coats are nice and glossy! 


She has a rustic country home. Her husband built the timber frame structure and made all the cabinets. He has a saw mill and does a lot of wood working. Leah loves to decorate with butterflies. She has a lot of pretty butterfly art.

Leah does a lot of research about natural remedies and healthy living. She makes her own fermented vegetables and preserves her garden produce. 

I have really enjoyed getting to know Leah and I hope you will, too!

Proverbs 27:17  Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.


5 comments:

Sunshine Country said...

Thank you for sharing your friend's new blog! That was nice of you to help her get started! I'll look forward to checking her blog for more new posts. :)

A Joyful Heart said...

Thanks for sharing! You did a nice job with the blog. Inspired me to maybe start blogging again soon. :)

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Thank you for the comment, Sunshine.
I am glad you got to see Leah's blog! I am glad you helped me get started with blogging, too! :)

Sister in the Mid-west said...

Thank you for the comment, Joyful Heart! You are the one who inspired me to blog in the first place. I am happy to return the favor! :) It would be exciting to see you start a blog again! :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing your friends blog. It is always such a blessing to meet others that you connect so well with.